QBOX Fiduciary Services
For over ten years Social(k) has aggregated more ESG screened funds in retirement plans than other record keepers. Today the technology offers an ability to provide large plan fiduciary services for smaller plans. Bringing the funds to the plan is half the job. Providing a process to identify, monitor and replace funds is more important. A static list, never looked, can be a liability. See if your plan is meeting obligations.
Investment Services for Social(k) Retirement Plans
QBOX has partnered with some of the leading SRI focused advisory firm, creating SRI based models for 401(k) plan participants. They have a series of HIP Investor based models, Social(k) Target Date, Social(k) Fossil Free and Social(k) Faith-Based.
For over 20 years QBOX FS has helped advisors and business owners simplify and streamline a process to fulfill their investment responsibilities. We consult with the business owner and advisor to establish an investment lineup that better helps participants meet their investment objectives.
Socially Responsible Investments (SRI), or ESG, can be offered as an option in a 401(k) plan as long as certain requirements are met.
Our solutions are a documented process and training program so that fiduciary obligations are met. QBOX can act as the advisor as well for smaller plans where the cost of an advisor might be too much and the fee the advisor receives too small for full services from the advisor.
Social Investing Challenges
- ERISA’s Exclusive Benefit & Duty of Loyalty provisions
- Interpretive Bulletin 2008-01
- Interpretive Bulletin 1994-01
- Non-SRI options: We do it as the ERISA 3(38) Investment Fiduciary
- Named fiduciary, tasked to select, monitor and maintain these investment options
- SRI options: We help as the ERISA 3(21) Consultant
- Consult with Trustees to develop a Socially Responsible Investment lineup
- Investment Policy Statement
- Trustee training
- Investment due diligence screens
- Diversified investment options
- Investment Safe Harbors: QDIA and ERISA 404c assistance
- Quarterly investment reports and monitoring
- Annual trustee meeting with all service providers
- Plan expense and benchmark performance reports
Flat Fee Schedule
- Fees are payable quarterly in advance
- Annual Fee $500: Plan Assets – Startup to $500,000
- Annual Fee $1000: Plan Assets – $500,000 to $1 Million
- Annual Fee $2000: Plan Assets – $1 Million to $2 Million
- Annual Fee $3000: Plan Assets – Above $2 Million
- Custom pricing for plans over $10 Million
Contact info and scheduler for setting up a meeting with Greg
Greg Moerchen, AIF®